Saturday, May 17, 2008

A sneak peek for J, S, and C...

This morning's session was so much fun, I was nervous about the weather but we were in luck and had a beautiful morning. I have to say that J was so excited about this photo session (it was her Mother's Day present), it was adorable and her excitement rubbed off on me! She put a lot of thought into wardrobe and had such great ideas for the session and it really paid off.

Without further ado, the sneak peek....


This image was love at first sight for me, as soon as I saw it on my LCD screen I knew I had a new favorite. It was J's idea to put C is his sling and Mom knows best because he was happy as a bug in a rug in there. A happy baby coupled with sweet light (hence the super sparkly eyes) is a winning combination:)


J, I hope you love these, I'll be in touch soon when your entire gallery is ready.

I have to run, my toddler is throwing his toys down the steps:-}
Until next time,
L

No comments: