Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Availability and Pricing Updates

As of June 1st, I will no longer offer my portfolio building promotional pricing (which is 30% off gift and wall prints, and 20% canvas gallery wraps and special collections). If you’ve been considering booking a session, now is a great time, any summer session (June-August) booked before June 1st will receive my current promotional prices.

If you have an active gallery or recently completed a session and are waiting to view your gallery, don’t worry, you will receive the promotional pricing. If you’ve already booked a 2008 session, no worries, you will receive the pricing the promotional pricing.

If you’ve previously ordered and would like to order reprints and receive the promotional pricing, please contact me before June 1st.

Availability
June – One session still available on Saturday June 21st
July – Available session dates: Monday July 7th, Friday July 25th, Monday July 28th
July Travel Sessions – NYC and Nassau County NY/ Available session dates: July 11th, 12th, and 13th.

{As always I will do my best to accomodate newborns, if you would like to schedule a newborn session please contact me with your EDD, and we will finalize the session date after the little one arrives.}

Also, it’s not too early to book a fall session, my weekends in September and October are beginning to fill up. September, October, and November are beautiful for outdoor photos and the images are perfect for holiday gifts and cards!

and what's a post without a photo or two...


All the best,
Lisa

No comments: