Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Modeling Opportunities

***UPDATE***As of now (5 pm Thursday) I have lots of girl applicants and no boys, I NEED boys! Thanks to all who have contacted me and submitted photos, I will be getting back to you next week, in the meantime, if you know any boys, send them my way! Thanks, L***

I working on an exciting new project with Lu Hanessian, the author of "Let the Baby Drive: Navigating the Road of New Motherhood” (St. Martin's Press, 2004) and host of "Make Room for Baby” on Discovery Health Channel.

Lu is launching an exciting new product line called WYSH (Wear Your Spirit for Humanity), the products are adorable and convey philosophical parenting messages such as Trust Your Gut, Enjoy the Ride, and Put Yourself in My Booties. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the organizations dedicated to helping children and families thrive.

I will be photographing children wearing the products and I’m looking for models for the session.

I need models in the following categories:

Age 6-9 months,
Age 15-24 months, and
Age 3-5 years.

The photo shoot will take place in Cherry Hill, NJ during the weekend of May 31-June 1.
Saturday May 31 is the target date and Sunday June 1 is the rain date. Models must be available for both days. The photo shoot will take approximately 2 hours.

For their time, models will receive a complimentary 5x7 print and an item from the WYSH line.

If you are interested, please send your child’s age and a snapshot to:
lisa@lisatrakis.com

No comments: