Friday, October 23, 2009

Magical Morning {Haddonfield Child Photographer}

I had such a wonderful time this week photographing one of my favorite families!

Now this shot is a little different than the close-up-looking-right-into-the-camera shot that I normally share in my sneak peeks...this just speaks to me and I adore it. There is something magical in the lovely morning light, and the content smile of a carefree 3 year old on his swing.


Speaking of magic, this is a new favorite of.all.time...I just keep going back to look at this one. It doesn't get much sweeter than this!


Check out this adorable family...


I'm going to tag this as an example of What-to-Wear. I'm often asked how families should dress for portraits and this look has everything I would recommend: color, texture, layers, a fabulous coordinated color palette that isn't too matchy-matchy, and last but not least custom hats from etsy!

Oh, and before the emails start rolling in, the baby's dress is from Mini Boden. I adore Boden!

No comments: