Sunday, April 6, 2008

There's just something about newborns...


I love photographing newborns, I would do it every day if I could. Yesterday I had the opportunity to spend the day learning from the fabulous Jodie Otte , her newborn work is simply stunning.

I am so excited about what I learned yesterday that I can not wait until my next newborn session soooo... I decided to offer a special opportunity to my blog readers. I am offering a complimentary newborn session including a 5x7 print to the first brand new or expectant Mom that emails me @ lisatrakisphoto@yahoo.com

The conditions....
- your estimated delivery date must be in April or May 2008
- the session must take place within 15 miles of zip code 08096
- the session must take place before the baby is 2 weeks old (6-10 days old is the ideal time to photograph newborns)
- images may be used on my website and marketing materials.

In addition, all 2008 newborn sessions booked before May 1, 2008 will receive a complimentary 8x10 print. Newborn sessions are tentatively book approximately 1 week after the EDD and exact dates/times are chosen after the baby is born.

Until next time,
L

1 comment:

ttsc said...

Schedule me in for August 08. You'll have to come visit to do it. And I want to do a maternity photo if you don't mind whenever I see you, hopefully in June.
- Taryn