Monday, April 21, 2008

My guy today...

Despite what some of you may think, it is not easy for me to get great photos of my son. He is going on 20 months, and to say he's active is an understatement! Today was a good day...we had a blast playing in a nearby orchard.





In case anyone else is in the same boat, here's a tip for photographing toddlers - have fun! No seriously, I find that when I'm fiddling with my camera and trying to tell my son where to sit, it never works out, it is frustrating for both of us. Ninety-nine out of 100 toddlers will not sit happily for a photo session, you need to give them an activity, talk to them, engage them, play peek-a-boo, have fun...then snap a few photos, then repeat. If they are having fun and you are having fun it will show in the photos! With toddlers, sometimes you just have to go with the flow.
Happy Snapping:)
Lisa

No comments: