Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fresh {New Jersey newborn baby photographer}

I'm sure I'm not the only one who couldn't be more excited to say good riddance to Winter 2010. I'm looking forward to Spring and all of its freshness.

Speaking of fresh...check out this adorable bundle that I recently photographed.


Also, I have a new facebook fan page. If you would like to be in the know and have advance notice on specials, promotions, and limited edition sessions, become a fan!

Click here to become a fan on Facebook

I'll be announcing the details for my Limited Edition Spring mini sessions soon. I am super excited about the location and a fabulous new product that will be included with the minis.

One more thing, I did some spring cleaning and updating over on the website, if you haven't been there lately, check it out:

Lisa Trakis Photography, New Jersey's baby and child photographer

Just checked the forecast and it's looking pretty sweet and dreamy after tomorrow:)

Thanks for stopping in:)
Lisa

No comments: