Friday, January 1, 2010

Party of 5 {New Jersey Child Photographer}

I'll be taking some time off from blogging in January. I'm moving tomorrow (yikes), temporarily because my home (aka the Money Pit) is undergoing major renovations in the coming months. I'm excited at terrified all at the same time. Between the big move and a bunch of things on my business to-do list I think the blog will be relatively quiet for a few weeks.

Of course I never post without sharing a few images...so here goes...

This session was a ton of fun, I photographed all five of a certain Mom Mom's grandchildren together, a fun yet exhausting session for sure:)






I heard that a certain Mom Mom cried when she opened these prints on Christmas Day and it just makes well up with gratitude that something that brings so much joy to my life does the same for my clients and their families:)

Wishing all of you a year filled with peace, contentment, love, and gratitude.

I'll be back soon, promise:-)

No comments: