Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An extra special newborn {moorestown baby photographer}

Introducing beautiful Maya Elizabeth...


It is a fact that I adore *all* newborns and can't get enough of photographing them, but this one is extra special because she is my first niece:)


She is so adorable...and I am in awe watching my little sister as a Mama, it makes my heart skip a beat. The second day after Maya's birth I asked my sister if she knew this baby girl yet, she told me that she woke up at 4 am after just a few hours of sleep and wanted to get her from the nursery because she missed her. {I love the amazing bond between a mother and her newborn baby, I know that feeling...I love that feeling...}


Ahh, the sweetest yawn...


and I love her little baby mullet, see the long hair in the back peeking over her Daddy's hand?


Congrats Tara and Kev, she is lovely. Enjoy every minute:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I lived close by, you are an AMAZING photographer! Both of your baby's are beautiful.

-Val