Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Introducing Lily!

My newest love...

Lily Marie Trakis
born 3/9/09, 8lbs 3 oz, 20.5 inches

We are so in love with Miss Lily, she is the sweetest baby. I never knew how much I really wanted a little girl until the moment we met and I knew instantly that I wasn't complete without her. It was definitely love at first sight:)

Here is a snapshot taken at the hospital...

Already Daddy's little girl:)


Wide-eyed after her first bath...

and I just LOVE this hair, I am shocked that she was born with a full head of dark hair!


Thanks so much for all of the love and well wishes that we've received.

3 comments:

C Moorhouse said...

so beautiful! can't wait to meet her.

LVest said...

She is so beautiful, Lisa! I'm so excited for you. And she and Esme are sure to be fast friends ;-)

Dana Scherer said...

oh my gosh, she's beautiful! i was just thinking of you, and how time flies... I hope your doing well!