Friday, September 12, 2008

Sweet success.....

Last weekend I was upset because I didn't have a chance to take my guy out for his 2 year-old birthday portraits. I don't have as many photos of my son as you would think. He doesn't really enjoy having his picture taken and at times I am so busy with my clients that a month or two goes by and I realize that I haven't taken any photos of my guy.
I made it a point to make sure that we got out this week for a mini session. I made sure that I planned the session around his happy time of day and even brought a little candy:)




Yay for candy! I got a few images that I just love. I think I'm going to print one as a gallery wrapped canvas.
The red and blue golfer-looking shorts in the first pictures two were not in the planned wardrobe but after a summer of shorts everyday he really resisted putting the pants on. It was either cute pants or happy toddler and I had to pick happy toddler! I finally convinced him to put the jeans on, candy is magic:)

Also, I was just thinking that I often share sneak peeks of sessions but I haven't shared a full session in awhile.
If you would like to see an example of what you can expect out of a full session, check out this slide show from a recent session.

Speaking of full sessions, I have only 2 remaining between now and the end of the year! I may do one day of mini sessions in late October, stay tuned for details on those.

Have a great weekend!
L

No comments: